Re-launch

It's been over 2 years since I last posted a blog  on here.

In that time I've moved to a small interior town in the province where I live.  My new town is nestled at the end of an arm on a large lake.  The lake fronts the town while a mountain has it's back.  It's lovely here, and quite the change of pace from the big city.

In that time I completed a post graduate diploma in Christian studies from a theological seminary only to be bitten by the bug so that now said diploma forms the first half of another MA.  It's occurred to me that sustainable and transformative peace building entails more than understanding the theories and being competent at the practices of conflict management; on the contrary sustainable peace building need involve the heart, spirit, soul of a person.  Hence, the integration of spiritual formation and spiritual direction into my peace building practice.

In that time I stopped colouring my hair and am now a white haired grandmother who decided wearing my age was more apropos to wearing my story.  So that's me up there ... white hair and blowing in the wind. 

Much more to tell, but suffice it to say after two years of no blogging, this is about as good as it's going to get.

Oh and I almost forgot ... today is #Day11ofQuarantine.  The coronavirus that causes Covid-19 is ravaging our world, and everything is changing, in fact, has already changed.

Like I said, time for a re-launch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiking as a Metaphor for Marriage

The Brotherly Agreement.....of the Moravian Church

Musings of a Settler