Decisions.

My results from the peacemaker mediation training arrived today. I have been recommended into the certification program.

I want to do mediation and conciliation in families and churchs.

And.

I want to do restorative justice work.

And.


Travel to places like Rwanda and South Africa to learn other alternatives to punitive justice.

And.

Study trauma theory some more and work with women who have been sexually abused.

And.

Finish my BA and then go on to pursue a masters, possibly a doctorate, in conflict transformation and restorative justice, and or trauma counselling and or both.

And.

Teach and train and write a book.

And.

Learn how to interpret dreams better.

And.

On those bad days when I hear the voices in my head telling me "who do you think you are" and "what makes you think you have anything to offer", I just want to stay adjusting, makes lots of money, spend it as catharsis for what ails me, or just stay home and do nothing but read all day.

But that's only on my bad days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiking as a Metaphor for Marriage

The Brotherly Agreement.....of the Moravian Church

What's in the Cup?