Still Waiting

The provost from the university has still not responded to my portfolio submission, though last week I was speaking the ED assistant, who told me that "they", being the academic admission committee "were really impressed".  It was to have taken 2 weeks, then a month, and now we're past both.  Oddly, I'm ok with it.   This is my fleece so to speak.  If they award me the credit I need to remain in the program, then this time next year, at the grand ole age of 50, I'll be graduating with a BA in Leadership, and checking out graduate schools.  And if they don't award the credit I need, then it will be evident that God has another plan.  That doesn't mean I still won't apply to a graduate program, only that perhaps I won't need a BA to get into one. 

Still waiting, and kinda enjoying it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiking as a Metaphor for Marriage

The Brotherly Agreement.....of the Moravian Church

What's in the Cup?